- About Us
- News & Events
- Photo Gallery
GLSS Fundraising Auction
The Great Lakes Steamship Society's online silent auction is now getting underway. The auction will be ongoing throughout the summer, so watch this space for new items being posted. If you have goods or services that you wish to donate, please contact us.
Auctions currently in progress:
Other donated items that will be listed soon include:
- Profile prints of Great Lakes vessels by The Digital Shipyard, inlcuding: Edmund Fitzgerald, Leon Fraser, Badger (in C&O colors) and Saginaw courtesy of John Belliveau
- Fine art prints of the paintings "William Clay Ford" and "Freshwater Whales" by Robert McGreevy
- Fine art print of the pencil drawing "Tugboat Cornell with Carfloat" by Richard Jenkins, signed by the artist and by Capt. Perricone of the Cornell.
- 3 American Shipbuilding Company shipyard boiler work ledgers ca. 1930s-1940s.
- Life ring from USCGC Arundel
- Life ring from the J.W. Westcott II
- Brass general alarm bell from the George F. Baker
- 3 log books from the George A. Sloan
- U.S. Steel houseflag from the Enders M. Voorhees
- Life jacket from the Lewis G. Harriman
- Survival suit from the Ernest R. Breech
This list will be updated as new items are donated, so check back often for updates!